Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thing 4

Thing 4

In the first picture I took a picture of the bush by my front door.  In the second picture I cropped the image to only look at the lamp.  I also recolored the photo to enhance it.  I am using photogrid to  share it. This assignment was easy and not confusing.  I would use this feature for students to examine and share the physical properties of different items.  Students can share information about an object using qualitative data and share their findings such as color, texture, sink or float (density).


  1. Describe the process or steps you used to complete this activity.   Explain if this assignment was  difficult? Relatively easy? Confusing? and why you felt this way. 
  2.  Think about what goes into this process; discuss ways to use this feature to enhance instructions. 
  3. Describe an activity your class(es) can complete using iPhoto and how the activity will help increase student mastery and understanding of the concept being explored/taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment