Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thing 2

In order to get content created on an iPad off of the device and into another location there are three activities I would use and have experience with.  I like using multiple platforms.  The students get very excited about using something new and different to share, present, and create.  I would use Kidsblog, Edmodo, and Google Drive.  I'm responsible for the entire building learning these methods.  One of the way I can make sure this is effective is offering trainings to teachers with focus a monthly focus.  We need to grow as a campus in order to support each other in these "New" learning and teaching tools.

Kidsblog is a seamless way for teachers to assure writing is being implemented across the board.  I would have students respond to journal prompts.  I also like the idea of working across different platforms and having them to post html's within Kidsblog.  Edmodo was great for my tech club.  I actually was able to create a Voki that gave the students the expectations for the assignment.  They then had to share thier responses.  I even like the idea of using it for quizzes.  The apps are often blocked by the district but, its nice to know there is more.   I'm really going to utilize Google Drive more.  I will use it for quizzes and having students responsible for submitting different task.

No comments:

Post a Comment